Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

mini script 3


This is the 3rd mini-script in a series that I submitted for the Voice-Over competition back in 2007.
It's short and sweet.


Voice-Over Idol script #4

For Anime Evolution 2007

“I’ll be taking that as a sign of Yes…?”
(An original Hagaren no Renkijutsu (Fullmetal Alchemist) script)

(The title should say it all, shouldn’t it?)

Ed: (sitting in front of Winry’s door, with hands over his head and grimacing) This is just great…Terrific. Totally spectacular. And yet…this couldn’t be as bad as I think it is. Yeah, don’t panic. She may have just gasped and suddenly stormed into her room, but that wasn’t too bad. Besides, I don’t know how she feels yet. She’s still taking all of this in. I’m not even sure of how I should react! After all, I mean…it’s a gutsy move though. Be ready for impact then, Ed. (Takes a deep breath and slowly opens Winry’s door open) W-Winry?

Winry: (sitting slouched on the floor of the room, holding something in her hands and mumbling) M-m-my…precious…(Meanwhile Ed tip-toes inside. The floor creaks and a crying Winry finally reels back and pounces the stunned Ed) OHHHH ED ED EDDDD!!! I'LL ACCEPT IT! WHAT BETTER WAY TO ASK ME THAN TO GIVE ME AN AUTOMAIL-CRAFTED RING!!!! TWO GREAT PRESENTS IN ONE!!!!!


(An Original idea that just popped in my head. This little part here isn’t supposed to be read aloud by the way. Hence the itty bitty writing.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home