Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My, my, my

(Masterpost Here)

My, my, my

Rating: T


Genre: comedy, mystery

Passion sighed and laid on the bed, fiddling her fingers together. When would he be done in there? It wasn’t that hard to put on, was it?

“Dorian!” she called to her boyfriend in the bathroom.” Are you done in there yet? I really want to see you in what you look under that!” she turned to the bathroom and waited a response.


“W-well be patient! It’s my first time trying things like this on, you know! I’m not used to these! Plus patience is an essential part of a relationship…” He replied in a nervous manner.

The former seal of Ragnarok sighed again and rolled her eyes. She knew she all eternity to wait for him, but this was ridiculous! ”Sorry for rushing you!” she apologized reluctantly, turning her body back to her front and staring aimlessly at the ceiling.

“…. How tight is it, Dorian?” Passion asked curiously, a finger to her lips.

Silence. Dorian was too red to answer. H-h-h-how t-t-tight is it? What kind of question is that to ask me when I’m in the middle of trying to fit it? The god of death tried to answer his girlfriend, but couldn’t get a muffle, a mumble or anything out of him. So he decided to keep it quiet until he came up with a decent answer.

When not having heard anything, Passion giggled silently to herself and covered her mouth to hide the small laughter. Maybe what she bought for tonight was too much for him after all. Dorian was often a loose man. He just wouldn’t be able to handle tightness.

No matter what the occasion.

“Dorian?” she asked again, turning over to her front and facing towards the bathroom door, ”Can you at least fasten it around so that it looks…okay?”

“Possibly! Though I think you might enjoy yourself later tonight more than I do after this!” He managed to reply, hissing silently as a small snap could be faintly heard in the bathroom.

“Let’s hope it does a good job of a first impression then.” She replied back. The guy at the shop said it would fit his type of man…the gentleman type. And the way that Passion had described Dorian it sure seemed like he would be the ideal kind of man to fit the profile…

So why was he having such difficulty trying the damn thing on? Sure it was a little small in size and all, but that’s where the charm would be!

“Actually,” Dorian said as he finally found the answer to her question of earlier, ”This is the tightest thing I’ve ever put on…and I’m a man of clothing looseness! But for you love, you’d know I would’ve wore it then and there.”

“And I…would’ve considered the act.” She replied, closing her eyes. When the bathroom door reopened, Passion was surprised to see her boyfriend in the bathrobe of earlier before she asked him to try it on. She frowned in disappointment.

“Awww, Doriannnn!!! she whined, No surprise for me? Or are you stalling?”

He sighed and just pointed to the bathroom. “ I’ve…changed my mind, at least for now. Besides, I think I might have personally ruined the moment for both of us because well…it’s flushed out in the toilet.”

She gasped in surprise.” No! Did you…break it? How in tarnation did you overstretch it? We didn’t even get started yet!”

He nodded shortly before locking his sad gaze at the ground. “I…I hope you’ll still love me even I couldn’t quite make our first night well…special. Plus, those kinds of…pleasureful security accessories or tight male undergarments aren’t quite my thing…Like I had mentioned before, I’d rather like it if I were in boxers than…you know…. What I just had to try on. Besides, you look great in that corset you’re wearing right now though!” He said, retrying to secure his fate for the night.

Passion blushed at that and raised her leg up in the air at him and posed. ”You really think so?”

“Uh huh.”

“Really, really?”

“Yes!”

“Do you really, truly, deeply, madly think so?“

“You’re the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen in and out of a corset, Passion! That’s my word on it and nobody else’s!” Dorian replied, putting a hand on her mouth softly.” Plus, of course, you’re the only one I’ve seen in and out of a corset, so now I think we’re even, ne?” he whispered huskily in her ear. She giggled and kissed him on the mouth, taking them down on the bed.

“I believe we’ve reached an agreement…” She replied, leaning down to the bed and her hands reaching the floor. She turned over to her front and reached under the bed where she took out a small plastic square-shaped box.

“…But I thought about that situation occurring beforehand and bought us a whole pack of them just in case! I know I look good in a corset but I still want to know how you fit into these cute little knickers…”she smiled sweetly and tossed them over to her sunken boyfriend.

“Be a good boy and try these out for me one more time pwwweeeeeease?” she batted her eyelashes and clasped her hands together in suppliance. To add to the fun, Passion whimpered a little, placing her mouth together in a playful pout and her eyes grew wide with shines in them.

Of course, he thought, the famed and all mighty “puppy dog face” trick. How would anyone resist that is beyond my knowledge. Maybe the fates would be immune to them though. He glanced at them shortly.

Dorian sighed and slunk out of bed. And he thought he had actually gotten a simple chance to just sleep with the woman of his dreams for once…

“Just one more thing before I subdue myself to this torturous task of yours again, he asked, peeking his head out from the bathroom door while holding the object between his hands, These…”male thongs” of yours, they’re cute and all, but…will they fit my waist this time around?”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home