Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mini-script 1


This is an excerpt of the scripts I had submitted as a part of a Convention I had volunteered in 2007, Anime Evolution. The Panel was part of a voice-acting competition and though I didn't won, I still recall being praised most likely for effort.

And again, contextually it's to show the versatility of my writing. Enjoy!

Voice-Over idol script # 6

For Anime Evolution 2007

“The shrinking of the ditzy teenager”

Scriptwriter: Yasmine


Duck surfer boy: (he’s standing on the roof of a building, watching a girl walking on the beach) “Like, Hooo noooo! We are sooo not O-V-E-R, Julie! That’s like, mean to leave out like this, man! Here’s, like, a taste, of my super weirdo-shrinking ray, dude! Feel the BIG KAHUNAAA!!!!”

Rich girl: Ahh! (she gets hit by the ray) Like, like, oww! I, like, got, hit by a strange dart-like thingy on my like, neck…(gasps as she shrinks and voice heightens) What’s, like, happening! My voice! Something’s like, wrong with, like, my voice!! NUOOOO!!!


In that “super quick voice at the end of the medical commercial” voice: (And that’s the story of the shrunken rich girl. This has no reference to the likes of Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and any other rich tabloid girl in the likes of Hollywood. This is just in fact wild, wild wild satire brought you by a crazy girl. Ask your parents or shrink permission before parodying such blatant celebrities.)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home