Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wayback Wednesday: Drabbles and Vloggles of Years Past

                                                                           
Hi everyone,

It's been even a longer while then thought. 

I've been...busy. Doing. Working. Living.

And my life has gotten me all the way back to Montreal. 

So to celebrate that and see how far I've been able to collect my thoughts in the last couple of years, let me post my drabbles.

When I was in Calgary and then went back to Vancouver briefly, I tried to create my best sense of consistency. I felt for the longest time that I hadn't done nor created something concretely. 

So I forced myself for a time for a little bit every day to film a thought. To write a thought. 

What came out of them were these. 

Below you'll see what I was able to save. And I mention save because I had TRIED to recover them from my phone and was able to get a bit, but there was quite a lot lost due to my carelessness. 

But still, from October 2015 to about October 2016, I was creative. To a certain degree. Or at the very least expressive. These are my most private thoughts and names and feelings will not be omittted. 

These were my headspace and thoughts once upon a time. And I'm fond of looking back and seeking what I felt, what I did and who exactly I wanted to be at that point. 

As I'm writing this, I'm still trying to figure that out. Mold myself, shape myself, create something out of this robot. 

If you ever stumble upon this though and ask yourself questions, remember at least this; 

You are good. You are great. You are ok. You will be good. You will be great. You will be ok. 

I also apologize for the long-term ghosting. 

I'll come out from the shadows soon. 

But I do occasionally try to light up on the Instagram here: My Insta Sista

This will be added onto the masterlist of course and this will be archived. 

Catch you all on the Flipside for now.

Suzanne

Drabbles:


Vloggles






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home