Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Drabble series: November 3rd 2015

 Nov 3rd 2015-




It is getting colder :( I hope that Mom is warm and layered up. I am fine it turns out. Or is it not cold enough for another layer. But my my is it cold.


But in other news,  I am back in the swing of things and it feels so great! The morning vlog was good. I have a tick though. I wonder why. Supergirl was awesome last night! My list of crackships grow!


 (Update: Allura/Henshaw tops Jimmy/Superman and Cat/Kara and Allura/Alex)


And Harry Styles at qwear is amazing! Now I can say that I can legitimately dress like him! Since Mom did say he dresses like "a woman"; which of course there's nothing wrong with. Women wear great things and your gender doesn't completely determine your clothing!


I have to get some more final cut tutorials; and get to my scripts; and make the social media and basics for Wild Echoes...


So a lot and yet not much! 


Full list



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home