Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Monday, November 30, 2009

8th post

Well, on this monday evening, I'm not especially focused on the blog (am I ever really?)

So I'll post another poem, then leave it at that.

Thoughts? Blah blah.

Emotional Symbiosis

-->
I know I say that i love you
But these words are not directed at you
They are directed at your shadow
Rather the vision I am making myself of you
And the you inside aches
Because it knows this
Yet he stay anyway
Yet you stay anyway
After all, you do actually love me.
Yet, yet I yearn not for you
I have never yearned for you
But i have accustomed myself to your being around me
I squeeze your kindness
And absorb it into my breast
But then you are just as cruel
For you know
You know!
What don't you know?
Yet you stay.
The fool follows.
He lies to all
Lies for me!
I am not in love
He is too in love
An obvious contrast
That isn't easily admitted
And will never be
Until I break him
If i haven't already
But..I can't do this to him.
Not anymore.
I have to let go of him.
If he is to let go of me.
Perhaps I do love him after all.
Lets just hope that he loves me back enough to release me.
As I will release him.
Until next,
See you on the flipside.
Suzanne Helen James.

11.30.09.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home