Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Monday, November 23, 2009

HTML lessons and a cute add =)

Hey "Happy People" XD

I bet you guys liked my onee-chan super funny and not-a-bit-depressing short story. Well, I hope you did cuz here's some more fun stuff coming... =)

Suz and I are still working on a new template for the blog and some stuff to add to it so stay tuned (or online?) for some cool stuff ]

Soooo, in order to add some cute pics to your awesome blog here is what you need to do:

Add to the body of your post:
(<)img src="the url of your img"/(>) (WITHOUT the brackets around the > and <!)

This will work for any type of image (jpeg, gif, bmt...blah)

In order to align your pic to the left of your text like this:
See how cute it looks?





You just need to incorporate to your post:

(<)img src="URL here" align="left"(>)

Cool isn't it? =) (in order to put it on the right then just change the word "left" for "right" or "center". =)

That's all of HTML for you tonight ^--^

We all know that all work and no fun makes Hikaru-chan depressed XD
So.....

Here's a little exotic treat for y'all ^--^
We all know that the 2016 olympics will be held in Rio ^--^ So, as a Brazilian I so need to celebrate that! So, here's a really cool vid introducing Brazil as the official host of the 2016 Summer Olympic and Para-olympic games.

Enjoy:




And I'll catch you all on the next spaz ;)

Ciao!~

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Helen James said...

Speaking of spaz...

SPAZ FU, SPAZ FU, GO AN LEARN BOUT SPAZ FU!

Yeah....that and I suppose I'll learn bout HTMLLLL...but I was under the impression that it was your job. Not mine. But all's well in due time.

BTW, it's not a short story, it's a play. It's a one-act play. Or else I would've mentioned it in a more story-like fashion!

And I'll watch the promo later...though as the Breaker says, "there's no point. They're all the same."

And yes, I'm awesome. Spread the word!

November 23, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Karol P. said...

Excuse meeee XD

And for the awesome part, all I gotta say is that if it weren't for your MODESTY, you would be perfect XD

November 23, 2009 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Suzanne Helen James said...

Okay...

let's not have a fight on mah blog!

Remember the first post? I had to wrestle with my conscience! And remember who won that? :P

But seriously, do spread the word. And fine, fine. We're BOTH awesome. There, I said it. *sighs*

November 23, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Bloglarim said...

[ How to Include Images in Web Pages ]
[ Html Links ]
[ html Standard Tags ]
[ Html Tables ]
[ Formatting Text ]
[ Frame - Frameset Examples Attributes ]
[ List Examples Tutoring List ]
[ Metatags Adding Meta Tags ]
[ Music Media Sound ]
[ Marquee Properties ]
[ Transition Effects For Internet Explorer ]
[ Redirect to a web address Redirecting URL ]
[ Special Characters ]
[ Color Name - Color Code ]
[ What is HTML? ]
[ HTML Terms ]

May 28, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home