Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cool Stuff and a review... =)

Hey Happy people =)

Starting now, I'll be posting some stuff that I've been liking these days and one of them is...
2012!!!!


Yeah, I went to the movies this week and REALLY liked it, and if you haven't watched it yet, GET UP FROM THAT CHAIR AND GOOOO *gasp gasp* while is still on the big screen, cuz this is really a movie to be seen in a movie theatre.
Seriously, when I was watching it, I was so entertained that I was glued to the tip of my chair, and when it ended, I still had over half of my popcorn bucket uneaten!
In other words, it's a MUST!
I'll leave you guys with the trailer of the movie and you tell me what you thought of it =)

To see the trailer, you just need to click on the 2012 movie poster that I put up there on this post. (I'll insert the player here later XD crappy pc...)

Enjoy!

And I'll catch you all again on the next spaz!

Ciao!~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home