Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My first post..O.o

..Hello there. This is my first blog posting. I've never really done this before...well, I have but apparently, I don't think facebook notes were essentially the same thing. To all those in cyberspace, hey there. How are you all? Good to hear that you're great out there. Well, how do I introduce myself without hope or fear of being redundant? It's something hard, but I think I'll get there.


Wish me luck on that.


Where to start? I'll get my conscience to assist me in answering the basic questions.


Conscience: What's my name?

.Call me Suzanne.

Conscience: Who am I?

.Well, wouldn't you like to know.
Conscience: I do know, though, that's the thing.

. Ahem. Not the point.

Conscience: Ok, fine. How old am I?

. Oh well. I'd say that I'm a young adult. Someone growing on the verge of her peaking adolescence.

Conscience: ...Right. Whatever that means.

. Just shut up and get to another question.

Conscience: Ok, then. How's this: Do you have anything interesting to say about yourself?

.What kind of conscience are you? You're not one to dictate if I'm interesting or not! I feel outraged at this sudden attack!

Conscience: But you asked...

.You're not even supposed to ask these questions! You're supposed to make me look good!

Conscience: Please tell me you're kidding me. Is this actually real?

.Yes, yes. (laughs) It's completely real! I'm totally having a pointless fight with myself! it's totally normal!
Conscience: Then this is completely bogus. Why would you have anyone read this?

. Well cuz I'm awesome! I mean, this is somewhere I get to showcase what I wanna do!
Ok...as your conscience, I'd appreciate it if you'd get to the point. What is it that you like to do?

. Hmph! Remind me to never use you again! If you must know...I like to write. Like to write various things. That's what's I'm going to show. I'm going to showcase my writings.

Conscience: Soo...When are you gonna start showing us your writing?

. As soon as I'm done with you, you ass.

Conscience: And you called ME the rude one.

. Hey, you started being negative towards ME.

Conscience: No, seriously, you're a bit mean here. I'm just being frank.

. Ok, just shut up!

Conscience: Ok, fine. I will. See you. Wouldn't wanna be you. :P (leaves)


...Well...Yeah, this has gotten odd enough. Just to reassure the few of you that just might be wondering if I'm a potential whackjob, the answer would be yes. But at the same time, no I'm not. I don't think I am. I'm not harmful to society. At least, not yet.


So until I become a disturbed menace to society, I will post whatever I feel like on this page, and if whatever I manage to write on here interests you, then good. The actual subject matter of these posts will mostly include poems, potential submissions to writing contests, various one-shot fanfics, and the stageplay/script here and there.


Until then,



See you on the flipside.



Suzanne Helen James.

11.21.09

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous ¤Karol-chan¤ said...

^--^ Hey there New Blogger =)

You need a new design, or put some images/ emoticons on your next post =)

I've got some awesome tools for it too (like cute calendars, clocks and counters) ^--^ I'll help you with them on monday ^--^

kissuuuuu!!! >.<

November 22, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home