Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Thursday, November 26, 2009

~*--*~ New Songs addictions

Hello Happy people! =)

Hikaru here with more cool stuff for you ^--^

But first, just let me say: No, I can't post every single day, true, I've got 3 courses (which are killing me with homework...=/ ) and killing myself on the weekends... but I'm trying my best to post everyday and show you guys some of the cool/weird/scary stuff that I come across on the net =)

So no worries, I might not be here 24/7 but I'll always leave a sign of life, let it be a smiley, a big post or a smoke signal XD

Without further ado, here's my post for today!



I was watching some "Noir" scenes these days and I fell madly in love with the story and the AMAZING soundtrack! *0*

The story is about of two young female assassins who embark together on a personal journey to seek answers about mysteries from their past. While at first they seem to be only vaguely related to each other, there are clues and hints given throughout the series that there are more than meets their eyes. During the course of the series, they are lured into more and more traps by a secret organization named Les Soldats ("The Soldiers" in French).

The two main characters are Mireille Bouquet, a young woman whose family was murdered when she was a child. In the present timeline of the series, she works as an assassin. And Kirika Yumuura, who is a teenage girl with amnesia; the only things she remembers are the word "Noir" and her killing skills. At the beginning of the series, Kirika sends Mireille an e-mail with the message "Make a pilgrimage for the past with me." (source: Wiki)

Here's a couple of my favourite songs from the soundtrack,

They're called "Canta per me" ("Sing for me") which is sung in Italian and "Salva nos" ("Save us") which is sung in latin, both composed by Yuki Kajiura and performed by Yuriko Kaida.



and



I hope you enjoy them like I am ^--^

And just to close this post, I wanted to include this pic of Kirika that I really looooveee! *0*



Catch you all on the next spaz!

Ciao!~

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

I'll check out the anime later.
Cool songs. I like the first two. I thought those songs would be all in Japanese. LOL.

the "O's" on the tab bar moves o O

November 26, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Karol P. said...

I knowww! *--* Isn't it cutee? Kawaii ^^
I'll post some cool jap songs on my next post =)

Thanks for commenting ^--^

HUGSSS!!

November 26, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home