Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello Happy People~!

Hey people~!

Hikaru-chan presenting herself for work! Uu~!

I'll be in charge of the new blog design and technical design of the blog ^--^ And of course, a little extra touch of anime *kawaiiness* since I'm a declared otaku!

Don't worry, dear intellectual minds, this blog IS all about our dear Suzie (my not-blood-related sister XD) and everything I include here will be under her consentment =)

I hope you guys enjoy it~!
Ciao!~




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Helen James said...

...A declared otaku?

And I'm what? A closeted one? XD

You better do your work well...and don'tn worry, I won't be leaving the blogging world anytime soon. :P

Just make it look pretty and we'll be just fine.

November 23, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home