Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Thursday, October 14, 2021

See you on the Flipside of Forever (2009-2021)

 Hello world.

We've been on this reflective road for quite some time, haven't we? It feels like forever ago when we had creative ambitions. We aimed to rule the world and share our interests and follies. 

Well, this is my final post on this blog. 

Rather, I think this will be the last time I want to write to you in such a way.

For the longest time, I held you up as a sign of half life and death and as a receptacle of my feelings towards the world at the time, though you didn't hold all of my feelings no. 

And now, I'm in a much different place than when this was first started. 

Creatively, my ambition is barely beginning as I've been blessed with friends and castmates to release an awesome webseries that will see the light of day and there will be so much more where that came from. 

Socially, I'm thriving with friends and building new members of my found family though we are scattered physically. 

However, in other spheres, significant life events have me mourning and grieving for the first time. 

And in my head, at the least for the time being, I welcome that space, that opportunity, that change. 

By the end of this year, I will be alone. While yes I am ultimately unencumbered and free to speak and choose for myself in all my decisions, I will be facing a big adjustment and I am...weary of my emotions. They will overwhelm me. But in time, they will pass. 

I guess this post is really just...I'm gonna try and write more things like this just elsewhere. I'll post the rest of my drabbles and vlogs too but this is effectively kaput. You've been good to me and now it's time to set you down in peace. 

Cheers, 

Suzanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home